Please read our latest on this fast changing sad situation. CORONAVIRUS – our latest status (21/3/20) here at “Holiday @ Ynys Goch”.
The situation is ever evolving and not for the better. After the latest Government advice, plus constructive feedback from local friends, we have sadly decided to cancel all bookings for the next 4 weeks. We will again review in about 2 weeks about the next block of reservations. We apologise for having to tighten up on the statement released by us only 2 days ago
How we comply with the new GDPR's here at "Holiday at Ynys Goch". We will be requesting positive consent from guests sent out as an e mail or by hard copy when we meet with them. Our hard copy version is shown in the Blog.
I drove down to the beach (Eilain Bay) - but could not get to Point Lynas as there was a tree down across the road. The scene was dramatic - I took a short video - until the memory was full!! Wrong moment for a full memory! What I did film I must publish next. I'm sorry Jane was away this day - she was trying to get home but all trains from the Midlands had been cancelled! I think this was the worst storm I've seen at Ynys Goch in over 30 years!